Sunday, December 03, 2006

PIP Shelter

The past week there have been new calls to close the PIP. I have to admit that I do not have a very good understanding of this issue, but my question is that when people demand closure of the PIP should there not be an alternative plan expressed? Maybe one was stated, but I missed it.

As far as people living at the PIP being involved in murders, I know many people who do not live at the PIP but use 701 Main Street as their address. In reality although they may sleep there at various times, I would not necessarily call the PIP their home. In other words, if the PIP was closed the people involved in these crimes would disappear from the district.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger DaveMcMahon said...

Close the PIP! A refrain that is pathetically ancient. Can't the homeless bashers come up with some original ideas. even the PIP managers are planning on closing the whole thing down and breaking it up. So, if we have one homeless murderer, and the rest are HOUSED murderers in the city, don;t we really have a problem with HOUSED murderers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home