Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lynne Simonds for District Four

Lynne Simonds for District Four

I want to welcome WoMag readers to our blog. I look forward to receiving comments and answering questions from the residents and neighbors of District 4. It is very important that you know where I stand on issues facing our District. I want you to see that you really have a choice in the upcoming election of November 2007. I want to represent all of District 4 and I want to earn your trust and support. Get to know me through our blog.

As noted in the Worcesteria section of WoMag of January 4, 2007 there is "a deep philosophical divide" on the issues facing and impacting District 4 between Lynne Simonds and Barbara Haller. I want you to know there are also policy differences. For example, I would not have voted myself a salary increase of 84%. The timing alone of proposing and voting a raise of any magnitude is questionable due to the current financial pressures already facing the citizens and residents of Worcester. Not to mention the negative impact on the current city budget such increases in salaries are bound to cause.

I will comment further on this issue and others over the coming days. At this time, I wanted to take the opportunity to say welcome WoMag readers and to thank
Scott Zoback for mentioning our blog and noting our campaign is in full swing.

Comments by Lynne Simonds
January 4, 2007

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you will work for free then?

I can't wait for that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home