Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Anonymous posts

There has been a great discussion here on issues facing D4 - issues like patronage, large pay raises, rampant dumping, and ignored parks. I just wanted to say that a few bloggers told me how much more credible it can be if you put your name to a post in the blogosphere. You automatically lose points, according to a friend involved in bluemassgroup.com , when you are cowardly with the blog (according to him of course!!!!).

Personally, I welcome all takes and views, it makes for a lively discussion, on say, how to represent homeless/poor people. But for those who choose to not hide behind the mask afforded by your laptop, I recommend signing on as your own blogger on blogspot.com. Its easy, and you could even use a "nom de guerre." Here are some names that are not taken when I last checked at blogspot.

mainsouthweaponsofmassdestruction - props to www.worcesteractivist.org
iheartsweetheartdeals
or even
closedownshelterssendthemtorussiawithlove

any non-anon comments?

Lynne Simonds for District Four

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Bill Randell said...

Lynne:

I am glad you said this... I really never understood why someone would want to state their point of view and then not sign their name to it.

Bill

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good point

 

Post a Comment

<< Home